Easy Tuna Salad
for days when you don’t want to sit and cook,
or just feel like eating something fresh.
This salad is for 2 people.
For this I used:
- tuna chunks in oil/water 2 small cans (I used oil canned and skipped any kind of dressing)
- fresh spinach a hand full
- ramsons (wild garlic) a hand full – you can replace with green onions or green garlic
- cherry tomatoes 6
- radishes 12 small
- olives 6 (black or green if you enjoy them better)
- dill or other greens/condiments of choice
- (since the tuna and the olives were conserved with salt I didn’t add any more on top, so it’s optional, to taste)
- Cut the ramsons (or other green leaves) and spinach thin
- Slice the cherry tomatoes, radishes and olives in halves or quarters (or as you wish)
- Place everything on a plate leaving the mid open for the tuna
I do this because I like enjoying to pick every bite out of a single side so I enjoy the taste flavor by flavor.
- Place the tuna in the middle
- Spread the chopped dill (or other condiments) over everything
- Optional: salt or dressings
Feel happy! 🙂