This is a simple recipe, easy to make even for the less gifted cooks.
It can also cover a vegan diet (replace the cheese), while also being delicious for the gourmands.
- puff pastry – 1 medium sheet
- broccoli – 1 medium size
- tomato – 1 medium size
- onion – 1 medium size (I picked red for the color and sweetness; you can also use white)
- olives – a hand-full
- cheese – 1 cup, grated
- First clean and slice all the veggies
- You can mix them all together, of course, or you can put them in separate bowls
- Place the pastry sheet in a pan, covering the whole surface
- If you need to, you can stretch it a bit
- If you mixed the veggies all together, you can spread them evenly over the pastry
- If you decided to separate them, you can place them in a pattern of your choice
- It makes preparing the dish more fun, I guarantee it, especially if you have kids around to help you
- Last but not least, grate the cheese and spread it evenly over the veggies
- You can sprinkle some condiments and greens of choice, before placing it in the preheated oven
- Cook for about 30 minutes – until the pastry is ready
- Slice it with a pizza cutter
- Serve with different dips/sauces of choice
- It’s as easy as that!