This recipe is very easy and quick to prepare.
It’s, in the same Puffinny note, delicious and colorful.
The burgers are low in fat and go well as they are, in or with salads, inside buns, or as I served them, on top of noodles.
- chicken breast 1 medium
- avocado 1
- onions 2 (I used red for color and sweetness, normal go as well)
- garlic about 4 cloves, more or less as you like it
- eggs 2
- breadcrumbs 1 cup
- salt, pepper, spices
- Clean, peel and prepare the veggies for cutting
- Peel the chicken breast if it has skin, and get the bones out if it’s not boneless
- Cut the avocado and onions, but not too small so they keep the texture and color inside the burgers
- Dice the garlic and mince the chicken.
- You can also cut the chicken by hand in small bits for an even nicer texture, if you have the time and patience
- Put everything in a bowl, with the eggs and breadcrumbs, salt and preferred spices, and mix them together until even
- Don’t smash the ingredients too much so you keep the texture and flavors
- Shape up the burgers with your hands, a little thinner and wider because the chicken will shrink and rise
- Preheat some oil in a pan. Put the burgers in and fry 3 minutes on each side
- Scoop them out on a paper towel to get rid of some of the oil
- If you don’t like the idea of frying you can bake them in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!