Do you have any bread buns or any kind of bread around the house?
You can reuse it to make delicious crispy crumbs or slices.
You can make little cubes that go good with salads.
This time I served them with a side of sauteed vegetables.
For this I used:
- bread buns 2 medium size
- condiments: paprika powder, dill, curry, garlic powder (but anything that you like will do)
- olive oil
- Cut the bread in slices (or cubes, if that’s your choice)
- Put the bread sticks (or cubes) in a pan
- Sprinkle some olive oil over the bread, then the condiments, so they stick
- Turn the sticks over and heat the pan up
- Fry for 2 minutes
- Mean while sprinkle with olive oil and condiments on the upside
- Turn them over and fry for another 2 minutes
- Grab them out on a plate.
Enjoy with a side of sauteed veggies, or raw salad, even dips or sauce.